I spied this in the freezer at a neighborhood grocery store :wtf:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/4669524788_fbb3045ea8_o.jpg

No thanks, I'll stick with the "patriot pops" :D

AUdubon5425
06-04-2010, 12:48 PM
My, that's appetizing!

old_tv_nut
06-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh, c'mon! You never enjoyed contemplating "gross" stuff when you were a kid?

bandersen
06-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Sure, I guess I did. I didn't expect to see it advertised like this though.

JB5pro
06-11-2010, 02:57 PM
I would love that compared to booger flavored jelly beans. Not sure if they still have it but there were jelly beanse flavored like boogers. Makes me ill thinkin of it. Somew kids think it is funny to freak adults out at thier own expense. Reminds me of a nice young man that admitted he ate cat poo on a dare. That made me ill thinking of it also.
I would not eat something with a stupid name like frog spit or frog pee, etc. and my kids would not do it either. They like making a "positive" impression on others.
However, I appreciate different people as long as no harm is done. Makes life more interesting and creepy too ;P

Eric H
06-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Better Frog Spit then Frog Sh---------

Oh never mind...:lmao:

NowhereMan 1966
06-11-2010, 09:31 PM
I would love that compared to booger flavored jelly beans. Not sure if they still have it but there were jelly beanse flavored like boogers. Makes me ill thinkin of it. Somew kids think it is funny to freak adults out at thier own expense. Reminds me of a nice young man that admitted he ate cat poo on a dare. That made me ill thinking of it also.
I would not eat something with a stupid name like frog spit or frog pee, etc. and my kids would not do it either. They like making a "positive" impression on others.
However, I appreciate different people as long as no harm is done. Makes life more interesting and creepy too ;P

Ah, Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans from Harry Potter. I'm partial to the booger and grass flavored beans myself. :) Someone ate cat poo on a dare, hope he didn't get toxoplasmosis. :p

JB5pro
06-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Ah, Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans from Harry Potter. I'm partial to the booger and grass flavored beans myself. :) Someone ate cat poo on a dare, hope he didn't get toxoplasmosis. :p

I had the impression that booger flavor actually tastes awful which is why I didn't want to try it. I never tasted an actual real-life booger. I expect the equivelant may have gone down my throat after snorting but I try not to do that too often, especially when in the company of others.
After that fella told me he ate cat poo on a dare I couldn't stomach any more questions. I suspect it was a small amount.

NowhereMan 1966
06-13-2010, 12:37 AM
I had the impression that booger flavor actually tastes awful which is why I didn't want to try it. I never tasted an actual real-life booger. I expect the equivelant may have gone down my throat after snorting but I try not to do that too often, especially when in the company of others.
After that fella told me he ate cat poo on a dare I couldn't stomach any more questions. I suspect it was a small amount.

Yeah, I see your point. I'm still baffled and perplexed on how far some would go on dares. The human race has never failed me on the wonders we can do or the weird stuff we do. :D