View Full Version : Still looking for a Channel knob.

Eric H
04-21-2010, 11:46 PM
For a Stewart Warner TV.
Large knob, "Channel" written across center and numbers around edge.

This is a mirror in lid set but other models may have used it also.

I could also use the bezel that holds the safety glass in.