View Full Version : What the heck is this??

julianburke
04-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Moron alert again!!! Can anyone make any sense out of this??

http://columbia.craigslist.org/ele/1661791688.html

Sandy G
04-20-2010, 09:16 PM
The mind boggles...

ctc17
04-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Seems like a slew of keywords. Seems like hes talking about a guitar amp of sorts. Dont waste your time with it.

bgadow
04-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Sounds like the ramblings of one with an altered mind...

zenithfan1
04-20-2010, 09:59 PM
OBVIOUSLY he's never heard a Sansui with JBL L100's "and the like". Chips suck. This guy makes me wanna http://uspug.com/E/banana-puke.gif He definitely lives in "Stupidville" LOL!

ChrisW6ATV
04-21-2010, 01:40 AM
"Mind" and that Craigslist post do not go together at all. :)

Funny, the poster could not even enter LM386 correctly.

Reece
04-21-2010, 05:43 AM
Scrambled eggs for brains. I'm sure this guy is allowed to walk around on the street and has a driver's license.

miniman82
04-21-2010, 08:26 AM
flagged as spam.

Zenith26kc20
04-21-2010, 09:25 AM
T chip = pulse width modulation low cost audio amplifier. Usually larger versions are car amps for their light weight and low heat.
Maybe a lobotomy could save this creature......
Give me a pair of Heath W6M's and I'll rock the place!

kx250rider
04-21-2010, 12:28 PM
asliowrei ghjrlkr aoifk 847 alolkaslksjeeg fahrkj $4m alkfjhlk. Jkalkjhbkljanb dnb lkj4; undlkjlakjn.

Makes perfect sense!

But seriously, I think it took enough time to write it, that it has some kind of an "insider" purpose.

Charles

edison64
04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Makes sence if your a tweeked out ice head dreaming about that new bottle of mr clean and box of sudifed.............

JB5pro
04-22-2010, 11:22 AM
he more accurately reflects the thinking of most people then the well intended people here including myself.
Most people are too politically correct to say things he wrote but their buying habits along with the thinking that big business trained them to have shows what they believe is best.
I think respecting and utilizing old stuff is more about honoring the good people before us than simply getting better quality.
I associate regularly with college students at a very large and well respected university here in Boca Raton, Florida and most people I meet there have the mindset that is essentially the same.
So, while I like humor and respect ridicule as a way to "vent" frustration I wish more people would simply share thier knowledge to others because most people will change if somebody who cares enough about others simply gives them the right information.
This reminds me of the new special "Food Inc." which is about our food supply and keeping info of what is in it and where it comes from us in order to keep us from thinking for ourselves which would reduce profits.
Anybody like Bonnie Hunt? She is just like most of us here in she loves the people who gave us everything we have today and she tries to inspire others to do the same. Today she had the author of "Food Inc." on.
If we do not inspire others and simply remain this "private" club of sorts I suspect that as the men here who have the greatest knowledge pass on we will be left not only with fewer quality products to use and have fun with but also a lower quality of life in general aside from inadvertantly helping all that is against the good interests here.
Was I too "wordy"? Sorry... at least I try to help others.

WISCOJIM
04-22-2010, 01:58 PM
He isn't selling anything other than hot air.

That posting was just a rant about previous Craigslist listings. Some idiot felt like offering their opinion on someone's else's perception of what may or may not be collectible in an earlier listing.

Here's another:

http://columbia.craigslist.org/ele/1660297479.html

TV (stupidville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-25, 5:20AM EDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARE YOU FING PEOPLE STUPID ANY DAME TV THAT IS NOT A FLAT SCREEN IS NOT WORTH MORE THEN $50 BUCKS
i CAN PICK UP ANY ONE A 50 " TV NOT A lcd For $75 SO you stupid people stop posting tv"s for $500 that is not a lcd
Fing get a clue people are not going to pay what your dumb ass did 15 years ago for a out dated tv
you can buy a LCD flat screen tv for 250 so why pay more for a 10 year old set that is about to fing go out on your ass
you people need to take your shit to the fing dump and quit trying to pawn it off on some body else.for the same price as you payed 10 years ago

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1660297479

Here's the first one to archive, as Craigslist listings disappear in time, and in the future other's will wonder what we are talking about.

RE:Vintage audio gear and TV. - $1000000 (Stupidville)

Date: 2010-03-26, 12:17AM EDT
Reply to: see below

So true. TV's usually get tossed when people move.

So does nearly all electronics. It all gets outdated in under a year. Idiots who collect these dumb things that weigh as much as a truck obviously have never heard an electronic amp off fleabay. 20 bucks shipped for an amp that will fit in your pocket will drown anything made 10 years + ago. Dont believe me - google or ebay the term chip amp or T amp, or TA2020 amp or LM3886 amp and see what shows up. I am seriously impressed with my 20 buck amp, I sprung for a 6 channel variety of the same thing. 5 for the 5 channels in the home theater and 1 for a subwoofer. Cost me a very healthy 55 bucks. Yes, 55 ... add $10 shipping. And its sold by the 1000 by many sellers on ebay, most with over 1000 feedback @ over 99.9% positive. I know I left one for him. Dont want to support china - yes there is several americans who build and sell them as well. ebay them and you'd see.

Old sheite is so dead. Dont peddle your Kenwood 5.1 for 250, it aint worth 20, and only if it got a remote.

Yea you love tube ... OK fine the tube sounds fine. Buy a tube fitted chip amp. Yea cost a whole 20 bucks more.

I swear some people got their heads in the sand.
Old speakers are OK, but they have to be cheap. New speakers cost a lot more. Biggest reason old speakers are good, they are cheap and they are not electronic really. They dont have chips and the like.

JB5pro
04-22-2010, 02:42 PM
would or could do anything with logic or facts of any kind.
At least I admit when I am wrong!