webster
03-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Pictures of CTC 5 in Ohio

edison64
03-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Hey!!! i'me going to Ohio this weekend.. :banana: any more details.:scratch2:

edison64
03-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Disreguard the preveious post, shure hope on of you get it.

jeyurkon
03-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Disreguard the preveious post, shure hope on of you get it.

No worries. It confused me too.

I've been in contact with the seller and plan on picking it up at the end of next week. I'm having my cataract surgery tomorrow and I'm not supposed to lift anything heavier than 20 pounds for one week, assuming all goes well.

John

ChrisW6ATV
03-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Cataract surgery... Lets hope your doctor is not also a TV collector. You don't want either the "hot wire" method or the "heat gun and prying" method done on you, I am sure. (:

miniman82
03-18-2010, 05:55 AM
At least it's not Lasik...

I put my VW on a chassis dyno in Indianapolis this past weekend, and the operator there was telling me his wife had Lasik done, and the flap came loose on her. Said she'll probably end up loosing her sight in that eye, but that they both understood the risk when they agreed to get the proceedure done. Still, a shame to have something like that happen.

zenithfan1
03-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Why is this a new thread? The pictures belong on the other thread about this set. Not trying to be too picky but this causes confusion and clutter. Maybe someone with more access could merge the two?

jeyurkon
03-18-2010, 07:49 PM
At least it's not Lasik...

I put my VW on a chassis dyno in Indianapolis this past weekend, and the operator there was telling me his wife had Lasik done, and the flap came loose on her. Said she'll probably end up loosing her sight in that eye, but that they both understood the risk when they agreed to get the proceedure done. Still, a shame to have something like that happen.

After reading about Lasik cataract surgery seems like a walk in the park.

John

miniman82
03-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Yes, the single stich proceedure is very common now, my gramma had it done and was healed in a week flat.