View Full Version : Price drop RCA CIRCA 60

Kalamazoo-DJ
11-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I see the price is going lower and 6 offers on
Ebay
might be worth the drive

Robert Grant
11-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I wonder if when he tested it with an antenna, and got nothing, that he forgot it needs a converter box?

Kalamazoo-DJ
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
True unless he is close enough to canada I am not sure how close he is but some parts of Mi still get analog from Canada we can very late at night here but not too good.

zenithfan1
11-02-2009, 07:22 PM
That guy's a flake. He wanted way too much and still does. I had a laugh about the antenna too. He was supposed to set up a time with me to look at it and test the CRT. He gives some BS about it being in Illinois and I said fine, I work down there. I then again get no response for about a week. Later, he responds with " I tested it with an antenna and updated the listing accordingly" AFTER asking again. That don't say shit about the CRT and what about coming to see it? Nothing. I can't believe people are still putting in offers. I know one is a guy I know in Milwaukee that is willing to pay too much so whatever, he can't even fix a tv but has a house full of them. He can have it.

bandersen
11-02-2009, 07:39 PM
"As of October 14th, the TV was tested with an antennae. It clicks when the power is turned on, but there was no audio or video."

Awesome test :no:

Kalamazoo-DJ
11-02-2009, 08:00 PM
That guy's a flake. He wanted way too much and still does. I had a laugh about the antenna too. He was supposed to set up a time with me to look at it and test the CRT. He gives some BS about it being in Illinois and I said fine, I work down there. I then again get no response for about a week. Later, he responds with " I tested it with an antenna and updated the listing accordingly" AFTER asking again. That don't say shit about the CRT and what about coming to see it? Nothing. I can't believe people are still putting in offers. I know one is a guy I know in Milwaukee that is willing to pay too much so whatever, he can't even fix a tv but has a house full of them. He can have it.

He still has not answered 1 single email from 3 weeks ago, I would think he wants to relist this about 10 times so far 3 times since I have been looking in early october.

zenithfan1
11-02-2009, 09:03 PM
He's fishing for a sucker I think. Too bad as I would love to have the set.

Kalamazoo-DJ
11-02-2009, 09:28 PM
I would like to see what that guy bid on it he keeps refusing I bet if you went 395.00 he would refuse it, but I dont want to know that bad. has anyone searched Cl in that area to see if he double listed it? If he did he also broke rules because he didnt state he reserves the right to sell locally

Kalamazoo-DJ
11-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Its down to $250.00 isn't that crazy!