View Full Version : Early TV Exhibit in San Francisco

Steve D.
07-23-2009, 10:58 AM
I received this message forwarded to me from a Detroit area TV collector:

To: Tom
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:16 PM
Subject: Television exhibition

Dear Sir,

My name is Jeff Stevens and I am contacting you on behalf of the San Francisco Airport Museums. SFAM is currently exploring the possibility of a television exhibition in our galleries at the San Francisco International Airport. We would like to learn more about your collection as well as collectors on the west coast and their possible availability for exhibition. #
Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our inquiry. I hope to hear from you.

Thank you,

Jeff Stevens
San Francisco Airport Museums
San Francisco International Airport
P.O. Box 8097
San Francisco, CA 94128

If there any early TV collectors in the Bay Area or No. Cal. who might want to contact Jeff, or know of someone, and participate in the exhibit please contact him for dates and details. His, now corrected, e-mail address is: WHLR70@hotmail.com

Thanks,
-Steve D.

cbenham
07-23-2009, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE I am contacting you on behalf of the San Francisco Airport Museums. SFAM is currently exploring the possibility of a television exhibition in our galleries at the San Francisco International Airport. [/QUOTE]

This group does very fine work with their exhibitions. I happened to catch one in the 1990s of radios from the 1930s and 40s. Just great.

ChrisW6ATV
07-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Since I work at SFO, I will make contact with this department. Now that would be interesting, walking past my own stuff every day at work.