View Full Version : Someone save this Pilot TV-37 In Chi town area!

zenithfan1
02-25-2009, 02:21 PM
http://www.EstateSales.NET/estate-sales/54246.aspx
I found this while browsing the Estate sales email I get. I have to work and cannot go get it. I have always wanted one of these. I hope someone here can save it or grab it for me for later, ether way, SOMEONE save it! It is about halfway down in the middle of the page hiding behind some other stuff.

Sandy G
02-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Looks like a Nice 'Un, too...It WOULD be fun to rummage thru all that stuff...Whomever it was must have been a 1st-class pack rat...

newhallone
02-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Great looking sale. Old toys, electronics all kinds of good stuff.

maxm
02-26-2009, 06:49 PM
I would have liked to go there, looked like a lot of fun, but I was busy this morning, and didn't have time to drive that far. I don't know why they start sales like this on a Thursday, don't they realize people have work? I could go on Friday, but most of the good stuff is probably gone by then.

Sandy G
02-26-2009, 07:04 PM
I'd go by Friday, it may still be there. You COULD score a TV-37 cheap.

electronjohn
02-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Man...that'd be fun! I'll take the TV-37, a flock of mounted birds, the cool old outboard...and I REALLY want the Kenner "Girder-Matic" building set! (pic 22)

wa2ise
02-27-2009, 12:04 PM
and I REALLY want the Kenner "Girder-Matic" building set! (pic 22)

Wow, haven't thought of those in a long time. My brother and I used to build tons of stuff with those kits. A toy that actually stays interesting after a half hour. We built buildings with it for our HO train layout, for the big city, and we also had a suburb of small plastic houses.

ekmanning5
02-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Man...that'd be fun! I'll take the TV-37, a flock of mounted birds, the cool old outboard...and I REALLY want the Kenner "Girder-Matic" building set! (pic 22)

that's the item that caught my eye as well. Kenner's Girders and Panels. Man, did I spend a lot of time with those. :thmbsp:

electronjohn
02-27-2009, 12:38 PM
I bought a Kenner set at a garage sale a couple of years ago...but there was no pegboard base. :( I wonder if ordinary pegboard has the same hole spacing?