Keefla
11-13-2008, 05:46 PM
that was hilarious...i needed that.

Hemingray
11-13-2008, 08:25 PM
oh my. I got a pretty good laugh outta that one. Nice find :P

freakaftr8
11-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Iv'e seen that before, but had to see it again, gawd that's hillarious! Reminds me of my grandmother. Once a long time ago my grandpa used to record the nascar races on his vcr. It was programmed to record at a certain time when he was out golfing. My grandma liked the news channel. Well this set they had was on old late 70's Chromacolor and they used the vcr for the tuner with there cable. Well the moral of the story is that when the nascar race was over and the tape went to the end the VCR rewinds the tape. She thought the red button on the VCR remote was the power button. Essentially after the news and before my gramps got home every week, he would watch the tape and soaps weould be on it. He couldn't figure it out fir the life of him, turns out my grandma was hitting record after she was done every week, my grandpa got so heated after about a month of this that he chucked the VCR into the pool!!!

I still chuckle to myself every time I think about it and saw my grandpa actaully get pissed!! hehe

jeyurkon
11-13-2008, 08:38 PM
It was great! :lmao:

But sadly true. I can imagine myself like that in 30 years. Especially with the way technology is evolving. Maybe that's why it's so funny.

John Y.