View Full Version : 15GP22 needs a ride, Ft. Wayne to Chicago area

ohohyodafarted
11-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Thanks to my good friend John Marinello, I picked up a 15GP22 on ebay last night, for the 15GP22 rebuilding project. I will pay $50 gasoline expense to someone who will transport the tube safely from the Fort Wayne, Indiana area to Chicago, where I will meet with the transporter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250323077620&_trksid=p2759.l1259

If you know anyone who is traveling that route please forward information to me and I will attempt to set something up.

The crt appears to be under vacuum from what the seller tells me, the getter flashes are still silver. It came out of a set that some old guy junked long ago. The previous owner was going to try and get the ct100 going again, but it was missing some parts and the old guy gave up on it and decided to junk the set. That is how the seller acquired the 15GP22, and the other tubes on the chassis.

So please let me know if anyone can help transport.

Thanks,
Bob G.

cfranz
11-10-2008, 09:08 AM
I live in Oak Park and will be going to Ft. Wayne this weekend for a wedding, returning Sunday. But... I'll only be in Ft.Wayne for a short time (wedding @ 11am), the reception will be in, no kidding, Indianapolis at 4pm Saturday.

If that'll be convenient, send me a PM... We'll see if we can make this work somehow....

ohohyodafarted
11-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Wonderful. This will work! PM sent with my phone number.

Bob G.