View Full Version : Horiz Hold knob for Zenith console

Doug E.
11-01-2008, 11:18 PM
I've picked up a nice Zenith B&W console with the 14N22 chassis. I think it's model Z2417W (the model # label is torn but based on the source date codes and some service literature and catalogs I have, it's a 1969 model and it's identical to the Y2417 in the 1968 catalog). Anyway, it's in pretty nice shape and after some adjustment it works just about like new. About the only thing it needs is the horizontal hold knob that's inside the hinged door on the front. Mine is all smashed up. It's a beige knob with a shaft about 1 1/2 or 2 inches long that fits over the hex head shaft of the horiz osc coil. Does anyone have one from a junker set that they'd be willing to sell me? If so, name your price. I'm sure the same knob was on just about any of the 23" consoles from the mid-late 60's.

Thanks,
Doug E.

Tony V
11-02-2008, 01:14 AM
Doug,
I may have what you need but am away from home right now recovering from hip surgery. If you dont locate one by the time i go home i'll look and see if i have it.
-Tony

Doug E.
11-03-2008, 02:17 PM
Tony,

Thanks. I'll take you up on that!

Doug E.

Doug,
I may have what you need but am away from home right now recovering from hip surgery. If you dont locate one by the time i go home i'll look and see if i have it.
-Tony