View Full Version : TV parts swap board

Marlin Mackley
09-26-2002, 02:25 PM
Hi folks:
After a couple of other threads drifted into a parts needed subject I thought it would help if I started a thread especially for parts swapping. If I understand the AK rules correctly no sales can be advertised, this is just for freebies, excepting possibly postage. I will start by offering parts off of two sets I want to pitch. I have an RCA 8-T-241 chassis complete except HV cage cover, CRT, and cord, and might already have a home for the power transformer. I have the safety glass and crt bezel also. I donno how hard they are to remove but I am willing to try. Also I have a Meteor rectangular crt set, with a 17NP4 it looks like. No cord or HV cage or back or knobs but otherwise looks complete. If anybody wants the CRT I will hook it to the B&K and check emissions before shipping.
Marlin

Kamakiri
09-26-2002, 03:54 PM
Nope, post all of the for-sale stuff you want, that's why it's here :)

The stipulation just deters the spammers just here for gain of a company.

Rob
09-26-2002, 05:37 PM
Marlin,

I could use the vertical output xfmers from both those chassis!

Anybody else scrapping old B&W tube sets I need vertical output transformers. Any make. 3 wire (autotransformer) or 4 wire (transformer) types both OK.

Thanx,
Rob

Eric H
09-26-2002, 09:17 PM
Hi Marlin, I'd still like to get that transformer from the 241

Eric

Marlin Mackley
09-26-2002, 09:33 PM
Rob and Eric, the parts are yours! Rob, I will stick it in the other box. Anybody else???:)
Marlin

Eric H
09-27-2002, 01:41 AM
Rob, I have some NOS Vert Transformers. I will look them over and let you know what I have.

Eric

Rob
09-27-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Eric H
Rob, I have some NOS Vert Transformers. I will look them over and let you know what I have.

Eric

Eric,

NOS is good too. Anthing you might have that you see as not being needed for the restorations you do would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Rob

slimnomore64
02-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Eric, would you happen to have a 26s29 thordarson/merit a2856/triad a134x/ge rto121 vertical output transformer. These all cross reference.

Tubejunke
02-04-2007, 01:42 AM
. I will start by offering parts off of two sets I want to pitch. I have an RCA 8-T-241 chassis complete except HV cage cover, CRT, and cord, and might already have a home for the power transformer. I have the safety glass and crt bezel also. I donno how hard they are to remove but I am willing to try.

Hi Marlin, I need a back cover but what I need REAL BAD is a matching set of knobs. Especially the channel selector stuff. I would like the crt bezel as well. I take it this set is a table model like my 8-T-243. If so the whole front comes off as a panel. I would like the whole panel really and was hoping yours was the "double d" type. I like that look better than my fake rectangular bezel.

As far as chassis parts go it sounds like a lot of the good stuff has claims on it. I could use an extra flyback, yoke, and the large multisection resistor mounted on the rear under a metal cover.

A set of knobs and rear cover are the only important needs that I have....

Thanks in advance if you can help....