View Full Version : Huge '67 zenith combo on ebay in chicagoland

drh4683
07-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Nice combo on ebay in Blue Island, IL which is a south suburb of chicago. You would think for the amount of money a combo like this cost new, why not get space command? The option was only an extra $100 and this combo cost around $1400. Nice unit. Id save it, but no place for a large combo. Speaking of no room, I'll be selling some sets on ebay this weekend to make a little more room here. (not enough to justify having a combo though!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260264182902&indexURL=2#ebayphotohosting

Carmine
07-18-2008, 06:41 PM
T.V Console with a radio and turntable the T.V. no longer works but radio and turntable still do this item would be great as a prop or for someone who is into repairing these type of items I don’t really have any other info on the product as I am selling for a family member who pasted away.

I would hate to die that way... Sounds sticky.

If that set had doors, I'd be tempted.

Let me know which sets Doug, might be something I'd want...

JohnAdams
07-18-2008, 07:56 PM
That cabinet is almost a twin to mine. No fake wood anywhere. All is cherry fruitwood solids or veneer. I wish I had ordered the doors but I added mine later. Now, if anyone is ever going to junk one with doors, I be glad to buy them so I can have original doors. I do like my pleated dark green grill cloth better.