View Full Version : Last call for copies of Hawkeye Video

ohohyodafarted
05-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I am ready to make the final batch of copies of the DVD movie "The Craft of Picture Tube Rebuilding" which was premiered at the ETF coinvention 2 weeks ago.

I have a list of names already of those who previously requested a copy. Please DO NOT reply to this post if you already made your request to me.

HOWEVER...... If there are any other people who want a copy of the DVD, NOW IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR REQUEST.

If you want one or more copies, please send me a note in a private email to my email address which is; joesbuty@ameritech.net

I will add you to the list and email you back with an order form. The price is $8.00 each which includes first class postage.

Thanks to everyone who I met at the ETF convention and who expressed a desire to have a copy.

Bob Galanter

electroking
06-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Hello Bob,

Just got the DVD today, works fine on my Mini Mac (but not on my
two DVD players, but that's OK). I've watched the first 20 minutes
or so, it's wonderful.

Many thanks!

mattdavala
06-10-2008, 03:24 PM
DVD played great on my DVD players, they are quite new though.

The whole rebuilding process was extreamly interesting, and it was exciting to see how my tubes will be rebuilt in the future.

Scotty sure earned my respect for what he does to keep our hobby going.

Thanks for the DVD,
Matt Davala

RCAkid
06-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Got my dvd a few days ago and was finally able to watch it.

A big round of applause and thanks for putting this together. :banana::banana::yes:

It was fascinating and quite frankly, exciting to see the CBS tube being rebuilt. Leaves a great hope for other metal/glass tubes.

I agree, Scotty is AMAZING. What an artist he is. I can easily see why it costs what it does to rebuild a crt.

VERY COOL INDEED! :smoke:

kbmuri
06-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Got mine too, likewise. Thanks Bob!