View Full Version : FREE Toshiba 27A50 27"...LAST TOSHIBA MADE...Any takers?

waltchan
04-28-2008, 12:53 PM
This TV may be worth adding to your collection. Who wants a FREE last Toshiba-made 27" TV?

I found a Toshiba 27" CRT TV next to the apartment's dumpster. To my very huge surprise, it's a 27A50, and it was the last Toshiba-made 27" round-tube TV ever made before they were all now made by Orion beginning in 2001. Manufactured on December 2000, the final month. It was also the highest-end model. It has component input, PIP, surround, S-video, and stereo. I tested it, and it works fine with a beautiful picture. It's in mint condition and no cracks on the case whatsoever. The owner (she should be ashamed of herself) upgraded to a new 27" Toshiba that was made by Orion with worser picture quality.

I have no use for it and am giving it away for free. I didn't want it to be left abandoned. If no one claims within 14 days, it will be posted free on Craigslist, which someone will pick it up within 1 hour, and he will not know it's the last Toshiba-made TV. PM or reply if interested. I am located at Los Angeles, CA.

karmaman
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Would love to take this off your hands, if only I had the room for it.

Did you know some later sets had a Toshiba-made tube, but an Orion chassis?

waltchan
05-01-2008, 01:08 PM
Would love to take this off your hands, if only I had the room for it.

Did you know some later sets had a Toshiba-made tube, but an Orion chassis?
Yes I know, but they always have an Orion sticker posted on it. PM me if you want it.