View Full Version : Packers will turn giants into midgets

oldtvman
01-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Well let me see! Temperature at game time around 4 degrees with snow showers.

Kind of reminds me of the Ice bowl, unfortunately for Eli, he'll probably go home cry'n like a sissy.

EchoWars
01-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Lol!

It'll be a good game...I'm looking forward to it.

stromberg6
01-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Going to watch it on a CTC-4.
Kevin

zenithfan1
01-18-2008, 08:22 PM
I will be watching on a boring 'ol '75 GE:boring: but there's gonna be plenty of :beer: so that'll make up for it! LOL!

stromberg6
01-18-2008, 09:57 PM
I know what you mean. It's interesting how the color and convergence of a vintage set can improve after a few adult beverages!

Phil Nelson
01-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Sounds like a perfect excuse for people to post some screen shots of the games playing on roundies.

I will miss most of both games, unfortunately. I promised my wife to take her to the opera matinee. This is where you bring your Sony Watchman in a pocket, and secretly listen to the game audio on an earphone :-)

Phil Nelson
Phil's Old Radios
http://antiqueradio.org/index.html

Andyman
01-19-2008, 01:23 PM
Sounds like a perfect excuse for people to post some screen shots of the games playing on roundies.

I will miss most of both games, unfortunately. I promised my wife to take her to the opera matinee. This is where you bring your Sony Watchman in a pocket, and secretly listen to the game audio on an earphone :-)

Phil Nelson
Phil's Old Radios
http://antiqueradio.org/index.html

Opera beats out Brett Favre???

Well, I know you don't live in Wisconsin!! :lmao:

peverett
01-19-2008, 03:12 PM
4 degrees! I am glad that I am not playing or even in the stadium. I asked a person from northern Michigan once why he lives there with the weather and such. He stated that the weather "Keeps out the RiffRaff". I would have to agree. (I have lived all my life in Texas/Oklahoma-much warmer, plenty of RiffRaff around here).

I also asked a person who moved from that area to Texas about the heat in Texas. His comment was "You do not have to shovel heat".

Phil Nelson
01-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Opera beats out Brett Favre???
Well, I know you don't live in Wisconsin!! :lmao:
You need to earn those priceless Husband Points whenever you can :-)

I look forward to a couple of screen shots. Too bad I didn't ask for a Tivo for Christmas.

Phil "Minnesota born and bred" Nelson