View Full Version : New Dumont imputuner

Bill Cahill
01-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Some tiem ago I made a deal with someone on a new old stock Dumont inputuner tuning mechanism I own. I thought I had shipped it out.

Today, while looking for parts, I located the tuner.:nono::sigh:
My questions are now this.. Who was it, and, do you still need it?
Very dreadfully sorry. Please contact me. Thanks.
Bill Cahill

bgadow
01-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey, Bill, that was me! I didn't want to bug you too much about it. It is for an Andrea I have. I'm glad you remembered it!

Bryan Gadow
317 Reliance Ave
Federalsburg, MD 21632

nasadowsk
01-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Umm, can i fess up, too?

I got a box 'o Admiral parts I found when moving last month. I don't know who they were for, but it was an IF plate, tuner strips, and misc plastic stuff. I got the rest of the set in NY still.

Anyone remember if I owed you admiral stuff?

Bill Cahill
01-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Umm, can i fess up, too?

I got a box 'o Admiral parts I found when moving last month. I don't know who they were for, but it was an IF plate, tuner strips, and misc plastic stuff. I got the rest of the set in NY still.

Anyone remember if I owed you admiral stuff?

Might be me. What model was it? What size screen? Round, or rectangular?
Bill Cahill

Bill Cahill
01-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Hey, Bill, that was me! I didn't want to bug you too much about it. It is for an Andrea I have. I'm glad you remembered it!

Bryan Gadow
317 Reliance Ave
Federalsburg, MD 21632

I'lll get it ready to ship. Thanks.
Bill Cahill

Bill Cahill
01-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Package shipped.....:yes::thmbsp:
Bill Cahill

nasadowsk
01-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Bill - it was for a 16 inch 16GP4 based (I think) early TV/phono console from the early 50's. Big monster.

Bill Cahill
01-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Sounds like me. I have a 16" round combo needing case, and, other parts. In fact, if you have a better set of front doors, I need them My doors, finnish is beyond hope, and, it's photo finnish.
I'm also stuck with a broken door for control panel. Door missing. I now find my channel selector shaft is buggered up.. Got a chassis to spare?
My record changer has major probs. Got a spare? Need new lower panels with good orig. grill cloth. I think mine may have been a junker?
:scratch2:
Bill Cahill

nasadowsk
01-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Bill. Lemme scrape things up and as they appear, I'll sneak 'em into the mail at work...

Hey, maybe I can mail you the whole TV a few parts at a time, like guys in the army did with Jeeps ;)

Bill Cahill
01-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Sure. Haven't gotten anything yet. Packed anything yet?
I need some case parts too, like the front doors, if the finnish is good. On mine, the finnish is shot, and, it's Pho finnish....:thumbsdn::tears:
Need my address?
Bill Cahill

nasadowsk
01-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Actually, yeah I do need your address.

This'll be a work in progress - my office is moving and I ship from work, plus this was hell week at work, so I'm tied up till next monday :(

Bill Cahill
01-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Thanks. I pm'd you my address.
Bill Cahill :banana::thmbsp: