View Full Version : Early B&W and Projection TV
- 1948 Bakelite Admiral Question
- Vintage TVs on the net
- Westinghouse H207b in OKC
- Just acquired my own 621TS
- Manuals available
- Rca t-120
- fada look alike RCA on the bay $50 BIN
- 621 for your consideration
- CRT rebuilders
- 7DP4 and the 7JP4
- Sencore CR70 issue ...
- Picked up a 1959 RCA Sportable.
- Found this on the Internets...
- An interesting Zenith Porthole TV on Ebay ...
- Very Fine RCA 9TC-240 on epay
- tv restoration question
- Help needed on Admiral 21D1 chassis tv
- Motorola VT-71 (TS4H)
- First rectangular set / CRT
- Anyone know what this set is?
- Half way to a Zenith porthole
- The twins
- Recognize either one of these?
- Crosley 9-419M
- homebrew or kit tv's, lets see some pics
- Gentlemen, start your bidding
- DuMont RA109
- Spotted a Crosley on Star Trek
- Going to Knoxville Tomorrow..
- Help ID this Dumont
- wanted to share this amazing story with everyone.
- Need help IDing TV circa 1950
- Early Emerson working on FIOS
- Dragging more home!
- Picking this up tomorrow
- 1959 zenith space command info needed
- Talk about Video Karma...
- Came across a gutted console today.
- silver tone
- 16" Zenith Porthole in PA ...
- 1956(?) DuMont
- Scored a Motorola 9L1
- 1951 Philco TV help please.
- Gemini Rabbit VC2000 & VC2100
- crt replacement
- Zenith manual needed
- Wanted: Admiral schematic
- Motorola 7" question
- 10BP4 and Sencore CR70
- Mystery TV in Leprechaun 3 Flick
- Is Heat Public Enemy Number 1 ?
- craigslist tv
- Predicta; refinishing CRT side metal pieces?
- Another stupid Ebay-ad
- Questions about Zenith Porthole Combo
- Question about my 1940s Andrea VJ12 TV chassis
- Predicta Holiday CRT wiring, and other questions
- Value of Predicta CRTs
- Predicta Tandem / Penthouse scored
- Saved a Sentinel
- My First antique tele restoration!!!1
- Philips 23 inch 1962 b&w TV set
- Tele-Tone TV149 Restoration
- Here's an interesting set
- 405 line TV in Australia and New Zealand
- Early Television Convention
- Rebuilt CRTs
- Did anyone hear about this?
- Predicta Pedestal Restoration begins.
- Found This For $30.00
- Is This A Predicta?
- A near disaster.
- Philco 51-PT1208
- The number of playable B&W Televisions ...
- Need help with model number...
- Prewar sets at Bonhams
- fada 940
- Beautiful Porthole in Naperville, IL
- 1955 zenith
- 5tp4 ON EBAY now!!
- Black and White Color Adapter
- The 30" CROSLEY TV RESTORATION
- So now what do I do? Magnavox.
- 7" Transvision Kit
- This must be a rare bird
- 1955 Admiral Brochures
- Admiral Triple Thrill help needed.
- General Electric Model 21T11
- When is it a bad idea to use ceramic capacitors?
- New Zenith porthole, finally!
- Zenith out of cabinet
- JFK and...RCA Victor?
- Filtered TV pictures
- RCA Victor 630 TS
- TV: Magic in the air
- TV or not 2B That is the question.
- Oops, I accidentally bought a Predicta.
- Predicta Barber Pole questions ...
- RCA Electronics Course
- Some East-German (G.D.R.) small screen tv sets from the '50's
- 1960's sticker
- Ge 21c243
- 621TS $2500 fixer upper
- Debut of the Debutante (Predicta)
- Motorola 17T2
- What Projects did you bring back from ETV Convention?
- Help with a Admiral Portable TV ,1950's
- Unidentified Cracked Part in Chassis; Magnavox 1960 TV
- Electrolytics, where to buy
- 5bc3 why such a weird tube
- Houston Fearless TV-Camera stand-question
- A true unique TV set: 27" Allocchio Bacchini
- Wiring electrolytics-Can I use solid copper?
- Installing electrolytic...Where's the Negative end?????
- Some early Soviet tv sets
- RCA 8TS30 problems
- Did I melt a resistor???
- Predicta 17" HV question
- How do I get rid of horizontal lines?
- Should I leave the back cover off for more circulation?
- Magnavox Stereo Theatre 300, completed!
- Black line at the top of screen? What is it??
- Zenith ch 17Z22Q nonpolar cap issue
- DM tv preamplifier?
- need a manual for a Sencore SS105 Sweep curcit tester
- Scored a Philco 48-1001 off CL
- Help identifying a bubbling capacitor!
- weird vertical sync problem RCA 8-PT-7010
- Circa '55 Admiral K2216 21" B&W TV/radio/phono combo
- Tv Schematics.
- RCA 721TS mouse house
- Picked this up today
- anyone can spare a 47uf@450 E-cap?
- Eugene Polley Dies At 96
- Help with 1959 Admiral Electrolytic?
- Can I test a Capacitor with a multimeter?
- Well I went and did it again (pictures added)
- Vacuum tubes forever...
- What's a good Tube Tester to purchase?
- Just brought this Predicta Home
- thread testing
- just for practice
- tubes and stuff pick from dumpster 1989
- How to clean loctal tube sockets?
- Need an antenna for an Admiral Portable!
- Old Black & White Zenith TV
- Flash Matic Remote
- the catch of the week
- 1959 Admiral Restoration Completed!!
- tv in a old barn
- Neon Philco?
- Picked up a beautiful Philco 49-1240!
- Testing to see if this website is functioning ...
- Need help please!!!
- Rca 8t241
- TS-14 daily driver
- Motorola VT-71 question
- Awesome red/white GE 14T009
- Grandma's TV (and radio)
- RCA 621TS restoration -- in pictures
- Philco 48-2500 Cab# survey
- Zenith C1415U (16C20) Restoration
- Motorola 10 VT 24R Looking for parts?
- Odd looking TV on UK ebay
- Approx. 2123 reasons
- flashmatic record selling price?
- 1939 RCA Early Introduction to TV
- B & K rejuvenator tester manual?
- 19" RCA from my youth
- TV set on The Twilight Zone
- Any interest in *new* 16AP4's?
- 1954 Admiral C2226 project
- Sams SET 488 FOLDER 2 hunt.. reversed
- RACS video chat updates
- Thought I Would Have Some Fun With This One
- A cool ad from the late 50's
- eBay Admiral 20X11 home now
- Zenith Roundie in Smyrna TN Craigslist
- David Sarnoff's World Fair speech
- Predicta Tandem restoration
- Looking for schematic for RCA KCS136YA/ Also some old B&W sets on Pgh. Craigslist
- Back cover needed for 56 philco table model
- Need tv fixed near Disney in Florida
- Question about electron gun design
- 1953 Admiral C2226Z Restoration
- Philco Town and Country restoration
- Motorola VT-71 1N34 component box
- My first roundie!
- Went and looked at an Admiral
- Rca 21-d-641u
- Tesla model 4001
- rescue old coronado?
- radio & tv swap meets
- clearing G1 Shorts
- Special DuMont 109 maybe available?
- Help with Tube Testing? (Admiral 17T12)
- Baird publication - 1930
- Rca 8-t-241
- Starting on a 56 Philco Transitone
- Setchell Carlson Model 150
- .1@ 1000VDC electrolytic, axial needed
- *RCA 621TS owners: need CRT input*
- TV repair
- Odd "fixed itself" problem
- Please, someone save this rare tv!
- Crosley Model 9-423M-LD - whole or parts
- British TV Kinescopes or Video material
- mean time between failure
- Motorola 17T13
- predicta i found today
- RCA, Westinghouse and a Sonora
- To EHT, or not EHT?
- 9" RCA B&W TV Prototype "Salesman Sample"
- Bakelite Admiral in "When Worlds Collide".
- old TV in youtube video
- Help me identify TV set of a Brazilian President
- Early Russian Projection Set?
- 1940s RCA Projection TV
- Pictures are up for 9" RCA Prototype
- 1952 Home-made entertainment center
- Cardboard coated electrolytics
- Discharging a CRT - easily!
- Suggestion: Mechanical Television forum
- Motorola 14P3 restoration
- Rochester swap meet
- Scored an Olympic 10" sorta.
- Need Help with Admiral 17T1
- Motorola VT-71 restoration advice needed
- Emerson 662 restoration
- Looking for 7DP4 or GL-4592
- Picked up a Tele-Tone TV682
- CGE 4461 restoration
- Emerson 611
- Went back to Pomona and got the GE
- Zenith Flyback
- Westinghouse H-618T16, 1950 set
- Need help-Bendix tv
- part two of the zenith pulled out of the barn
- My First Vintage TV-RCA 6-T-86 w/ 16GP4
- RCA 9-PC-41 Projection set in Ohio for $35.00
- I bought some motorola tv's at a garage sale..
- Is this the model of TV that...
- O Frabjuous Day ! Callooh, Callay !
- CRT Check for 16KP4A - Massachusetts
- What do I have? What is it worth? 1960's Zenith & GE Televisions...
- Two more Admirals come my way
- Free tv's in ann arbor mich.
- Blond Zenith Porthole
- Need help on Capehart model 323 M
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.